CANCELLATION & MODIFICATION POLICY
· Modification and cancellation of a confirmed room reservation must be done three (3) days before the check-in date. Guests may call our hotline at (48) 85674572, (+63) 927 128 6496 or (+63) 920 280 0132 or e-mail: email@example.com for any changes in their booking. To avoid misunderstanding, our reservation officer may require you to send us via e-mail the written cancellation or modification of your reservation request. Any modification in the length of stay, dates, and room type after the cut-off date may result in a rate change.
DAYS OF CANCELLATION
Early Cancellation or Modification
If you cancel your reservation before the cut-off date three (3) days before the actual date of check-in
Free of Charge
Late Cancellation or Modification
If you cancel your reservation after the cut-off date
Amount equivalent to one (1) room night
If you don’t arrive by 6:00pm on your actual date of check-in
Amount equivalent to one (1) room night
If the guest cancels before 72 hours before the scheduled day of arrival, the Hotel’s liability to the guest will be no greater than the amount paid by the client in respect of any booking. If the guest cancels within 72 hours of the time of arrival, the Hotel’s liability will be limited to the charge for one night’s accommodation. Where possible the Hotel may but is not obliged nor will it be liable to find alternate accommodation if the Hotel is unable to accommodate the guest.
NO SHOW POLICY
- In case you did not utilize your reservation and fail to contact us to cancel it on the stipulated period as specified above, NO REFUND/RETURN of any amount shall be made about your booking. Such is the case for reason that these rooms are held by the Hotel as guaranteed/ confirmed under your name and will not be occupied by anyone else. The room is held unoccupied until they are notified otherwise. Thus, any no-show on your part, the Hotel shall charge room reservation charges.
- To guarantee your reservation a full amount of the total reservation or an amount equal to one (1) night room accommodation is debited from you. After you made your booking on our online reservation system, the site will automatically transfer to Paypal/Gcash online payment system which will ask your card information and debit an amount equal to one (1) night room accommodation. You must confirm the booking transaction and print the voucher that will serve as a guide of information to the front desk to assure the smooth and additional convenience to the guest upon checking in.
- All published rates are exclusive of VAT or government tax at the current date and “NO SERVICE CHARGE” is to be collected from you.
- The rates quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration. All discounted rates quoted are limited offers and subject to availability and may be subject to a minimum night stay. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Hotel does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information and descriptions of the hotel and its products.
- Discounts granted by the government (e.g. Senior Citizens’ Discounts) or those granted by the hotel through offers, promotions, and/or other privileges shall not be used in conjunction with other discounts, offers, promotions, and/or other privileges.
- All rooms and rates offered by Hotel are subject to availability and the discretion of the Front Office Manager or General Manager. Limited numbers of suitable rooms may be allocated to individual rates, packages, or promotions and when these allocations are taken up, remaining available rooms may be offered to the client at a higher price.
- No charge for children below 12 years old occupying the same room with parents without extra bed. However, there will be a cost for the child’s breakfast.
ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE
- Rooms are usually available from 2:00 PM on the day of arrival. Check out is by 12:00NN.
- Any extension is subject to room and rate availability.
- Late check-out charges shall be applied automatically after the check out time at 12:00NN.
- Early check-in is free of charge BUT subject to room availability.
- Hotel is not liable for loss of the deposited property as a result of fire, theft, ordinary or gross negligence, or otherwise, unless it shall appear that the loss or damage was caused by willful act or misappropriation on the part of management or its employees.
- After three (3) months, if no special arrangement has been made with the management, the Hotel will have the right to sell, by public auction or private treaty, the article deposited and their contents to defray storage charges. Should the amount realized by the sales exceed the storage charges due such amount will be forfeited if not claimed within three (3) months from the date of such sales.
- Other than for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of the Hotel, the Hotel’s liability to the guest is limited to the price of the booking. Unless the Hotel is liable under the above clause, the Guest indemnifies the Hotel from and against any liability and any claims, proceedings, or damages resulting from or arising from the booking, event or function, the guests, or any outside contractors of the guest. The Hotel will not be liable for failure to perform to the extent that the failure is caused by any factor beyond its reasonable control.
- The Hotel does not accept responsibility whatsoever for damage to, or theft from, or theft of, vehicles parked on the hotel premises.
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent, or reckless act, omission, default, or neglect to the Hotel’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit card or send an invoice for the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage, to the registered address. We will however make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
- Hotel shall not be liable for damages of any kind arising out of any failure or delay by Hotel in performing any or all of our obligations contained herein or in respect of any product or service if the failure or delay is due to circumstances or cause beyond our reasonable control.
- The guest is recommended to have and is responsible for insurance to cover cancellation, curtailment, and loss of baggage, personal effects, and money.
COMMENTS AND CONCERNS
- Any comment or complaint regarding the stay should be made to the Hotel Duty Manager at the time of visit so that the matter can be resolved immediately. All rooms are supplied with the “Guest Comment Form” which will serve as a tool to voice out your comment and complaint or you may get in touch with us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org